Sony VGP-AC19V20 Laptop AC Adapter * VGP-AC19V20 Power Adapter
The Sony vgp-ac19v20 AC Adapter can be used with select Sony notebooks and meets or exceeds the specifications of the vgp-ac19v20 AC Power Adapter that shipped with your laptop. Keep this vgp-ac19v20 laptop adapter handy while traveling to keep your notebook powered up.
Cheap Sony vgp-ac19v20 Laptop Adapter
Sony VGP-AC19V20 AC Laptop Adapter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 100V-240V
- Output Voltage: 19.5V 4.7A
- Power: 90W
- Connector Size: 6.5mm x 4.4mm
- Product Type: Laptop Charger
- Mfr Part Number: VGP-AC19V20
- Item Name: VGP-AC19V20 Laptop Adapter
- Brand: Sony
Sony VGP-AC19V20 Power Adaptor Features:
- Short Circuit Protection and Overload Protection.
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of the original AC adapter that ships with your laptop.
- Get a spare VGP-AC19V20 travel adapter to keep with you while on the go.
- Stabilized output,low ripple and low interference.
- This VGP-AC19V20 laptop power adapter can be used around the world with the appropriate plug adapter.
- Power Adapter Tips
Designed exclusively for use with Sony notebooks, this VGP-AC19V20 AC Adapter is totally compatible with original equipment, can work as genuine parts. The universal 100/240V power input means you can use the Sony VGP-AC19V20 Laptop Battery Charger around the world with an appropriate plug adapter for whatever region you are traveling to. High quality, plus cheap price, your best buy VGP-AC19V20 power supply.
This Sony VGP-AC19V20 Adapter Replaces OEM Part Numbers:
This VGP-AC19V20 Laptop AC Adapter Fits the Following Models:
VGP-AC19V20 Laptop AC Adapter Care Tips
- Each laptop computer requires a unique voltage, current and connector. Make sure your new VGP-AC19V20 computer charger has the same plug (adapter tip) as the original one and outputs the same voltage as the original one.
- Leaving a battery in a laptop while using VGP-AC19V20 adapter for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop’s power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off your sony laptop ac adapter when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don’t place the VGP-AC19V20 AC Laptop Adapter in a cool place or near the air conditioner to avoid the device from getting moistened.