Toshiba PA3215U-1ACA Laptop AC Adapter * PA3215U-1ACA Power Adapter
The Toshiba pa3215u-1aca AC Adapter can be used with select Toshiba notebooks and meets or exceeds the specifications of the pa3215u-1aca AC Power Adapter that shipped with your laptop. Keep this pa3215u-1aca laptop adapter handy while traveling to keep your notebook powered up.
Cheap Toshiba pa3215u-1aca Laptop Adapter
Toshiba PA3215U-1ACA AC Laptop Adapter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 100V-240V
- Output Voltage: 15V 5A
- Power: 75W
- Connector Size: 6.3mm x 3.0mm
- Product Type: Laptop Charger
- Mfr Part Number: PA3215U-1ACA
- Item Name: PA3215U-1ACA Laptop Adapter
- Brand: Toshiba
Toshiba PA3215U-1ACA Power Adaptor Features:
- Short Circuit Protection and Overload Protection.
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of the original AC adapter that ships with your laptop.
- Get a spare PA3215U-1ACA travel adapter to keep with you while on the go.
- Stabilized output,low ripple and low interference.
- This PA3215U-1ACA laptop power adapter can be used around the world with the appropriate plug adapter.
- Power Adapter Tips
Designed exclusively for use with Toshiba notebooks, this PA3215U-1ACA AC Adapter is totally compatible with original equipment, can work as genuine parts. The universal 100/240V power input means you can use the Toshiba PA3215U-1ACA Laptop Battery Charger around the world with an appropriate plug adapter for whatever region you are traveling to. High quality, plus cheap price, your best buy PA3215U-1ACA power supply.
This Toshiba PA3215U-1ACA Adapter Replaces OEM Part Numbers:
This PA3215U-1ACA Laptop AC Adapter Fits the Following Models:
PA3215U-1ACA Laptop AC Adapter Care Tips
- Each laptop computer requires a unique voltage, current and connector. Make sure your new PA3215U-1ACA computer charger has the same plug (adapter tip) as the original one and outputs the same voltage as the original one.
- Leaving a battery in a laptop while using PA3215U-1ACA adapter for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop’s power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off your toshiba laptop ac adapter when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don’t place the PA3215U-1ACA AC Laptop Adapter in a cool place or near the air conditioner to avoid the device from getting moistened.