Asus EXA0901XH Laptop AC Adapter * EXA0901XH Power Adapter
The Asus exa0901xh AC Adapter can be used with select Asus notebooks and meets or exceeds the specifications of the exa0901xh AC Power Adapter that shipped with your laptop. Keep this exa0901xh laptop adapter handy while traveling to keep your notebook powered up.
Cheap Asus exa0901xh Laptop Adapter
Asus EXA0901XH AC Laptop Adapter Specifications:
- Input Voltage: 100V-240V
- Output Voltage: 19V 2.1A
- Power: 40W
- Connector Size: 2.315mm x 1.0mm
- Product Type: Laptop Charger
- Mfr Part Number: EXA0901XH
- Item Name: EXA0901XH Laptop Adapter
- Brand: Asus
Asus EXA0901XH Power Adaptor Features:
- Short Circuit Protection and Overload Protection.
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of the original AC adapter that ships with your laptop.
- Get a spare EXA0901XH travel adapter to keep with you while on the go.
- Stabilized output,low ripple and low interference.
- This EXA0901XH laptop power adapter can be used around the world with the appropriate plug adapter.
- Power Adapter Tips
Designed exclusively for use with Asus notebooks, this EXA0901XH AC Adapter is totally compatible with original equipment, can work as genuine parts. The universal 100/240V power input means you can use the Asus EXA0901XH Laptop Battery Charger around the world with an appropriate plug adapter for whatever region you are traveling to. High quality, plus cheap price, your best buy EXA0901XH power supply.
This Asus EXA0901XH Adapter Replaces OEM Part Numbers:
This EXA0901XH Laptop AC Adapter Fits the Following Models:
EXA0901XH Laptop AC Adapter Care Tips
- Each laptop computer requires a unique voltage, current and connector. Make sure your new EXA0901XH computer charger has the same plug (adapter tip) as the original one and outputs the same voltage as the original one.
- Leaving a battery in a laptop while using EXA0901XH adapter for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.
- Always put first the DC output plug into the laptop’s power jack before putting the input plug on the power outlet. This is the correct method.
- Switch off your asus laptop ac adapter when you are not using the laptop to prevent overheating.
- Don’t place the EXA0901XH AC Laptop Adapter in a cool place or near the air conditioner to avoid the device from getting moistened.